ToonsOfDoom
WE'RE BACK!
ToonsOfDoom
WE'RE BACK!
ToonsOfDoom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToonsOfDoom

NavyField Toons Of Doom

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRecruitment Application Form Clockslabelyl5Log in

Recruitment Application Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sariel
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Sariel

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Recruitment Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Application Form   Recruitment Application Form Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 6:03 pm

So you want to be a Fleet recruit ? Well we'd like to know a few things first. The best way for us to find out and for you to tell us concisely and accurately is to copy the application below (the bit in bold) and paste it into a new thread and fill it out. You don't nessecerily have to do it this way but it makes it easier for us to make a decision.

In-game Name:

Location (Where are you from?):

Level, Nationality and Current Ship of Highest Bridge Officer:

Levels, Nationalities and Ships Used by Other Bridge Officers:

Previous Fleets:

Reason for Leaving most Recent Fleet:

Where do you see yourself, in relation to the game, in a months time:

Do you have a working Microphone:

Why do you want to be a Element:
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Lemon

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application Form   Recruitment Application Form Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:14 am

Don't feel like you've not written enough or written too much because a one word good answer is worth just as much as a 1000 word good answer. I'll fill one out below just to show you how I would do it.

In-game Name: Lemonfridge

Location (Where are you from?): England

Level, Nationality and Current Ship of Highest Bridge Officer: 88 British Vanguard

Levels, Nationalities and Ships Used by Other Bridge Officers: I can't remember off the top of my head but I have a IJN BO coming up on a Kita and a 3x KM BO not currently in a ship.

Previous Fleets: Ghost Fleet

Reason for Leaving most Recent Fleet: It was falling apart and I only joined because my friends did and I didn't want to go into Spartans.

Where do you see yourself, in relation to the game, in a months time: Sat in a Lion kicking 12 shades of shit out of people. Might try and go somewhere with my KM crew aswell but we'll see. Nothing is for certain.

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

Why do you want to be a member of Element: I already am a toon and I'd like to stay that way because of the friends I've made and the positive direction the fleet is taking at the moment. Should be good!
Back to top Go down
fyyff

fyyff

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application Form   Recruitment Application Form Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Lemon wrote:
... I'll fill one out below just to show you how I would do it. ...

In-game Name: FYYFF

Location (Where are you from?): Indianapolis, IN / San Antonio, TX

Why do you want to be a Element of the Fleet : my first fleet/squad ever

Previous Fleets: see below ...(*)
Reason for Leaving most Recent Fleet: Squad leader disbanded - see below ...(*)

Recruitment Application Form SigDRAGONo32a

Level, Nationality and Current Ship of Highest Bridge Officer: see below ... (*)
Levels, Nationalities and Ships Used by Other Bridge Officers: see below ... (*)
. . . . . . Recruitment Application Form SHIPlistFYYFF

. . . . . . FYYFF :
. . . . . . BB- IJN - lvl 81 - Battleship line .....Kita TW ... Ise CV/BB/TW
. . . . . . CV- IJN - lvl 75 - Aircraft Carrier line ..... Junyo CV ... Mogami CA
. . . . . . SS- IJN - lvl 69 - Submarine line ..... SS-2 Junsen ... SS-3 Kaidai
. . . . . . BB- KM - lvl 61 - Battleship line ..... Scharnhorst BC... Admiral Hipper CA
. . . . . . CV- KM - lvl 58 - Aircraft Carrier line ..... Seydlitz CV ... Koenigsberg CL
. . . . . . SS- KM - lvl 79 - Submarine line ..... SS-2 type VIIA ... SS-3 type VIIC

. . . . . . FYYFF2 :
. . . . . . PS- KM - lvl 37 - Panzerschiffe line (BO-to-be ... not yet started leveling)
. . . . . . BB- KM - lvl 28 - Battleship line ..... Z-1 DD ... M-Project CL
. . . . . . CV- KM - lvl 52 - Aircraft Carrier line ..... Koenigsberg CL ... Admiral Hipper CA
. . . . . . SS- KM - lvl 44 - Submarine line ..... SS-1 type II

Do you have a working Microphone: moot point = deaf

Where do you see yourself, in relation to the game, in a months time:
still grinding on ... and on ... and on ... and ... on ... and ... .. ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/blog/baileyfamily/NavyField/DRAGONBOATS
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application Form   Recruitment Application Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Application Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ToonsOfDoom :: Guests :: Recruitment-
Jump to: